Cell Staining and Cell Imaging Services
JangoCell offers cell staining services with customized antibodies/biomarkers and cell imaging services to determine cellular localization of specific protein targets for your cell-based studies. Primary antibodies of choice can be pre-conjugated to avoid the use of secondary antibodies, reducing antibody cross-reactivity while also achieving efficient labeling of antibodies in serum, ascites fluid, or hybridoma suspensions. Extracellular and intracellular proteins can be labelled with your target proteins of choice.
We have extensive experience with fluorescent imaging and live cell imaging. Z-stack imaging can be captured and 3D reconstitution can be performed to determine signal localization of the protein target in a 3-dimensional manner. With experienced technicians and state-of-the-art resources, we can aid in your research or product development and help you get the images you need!
Contact us today to find out what our cell staining and imaging services can do to support and accelerate your research.
Some of the staining and imaging services we offer:
- Proliferation assay
- Viability assay
- GFP/RFP detection
- Apoptosis assay
- Cell cycle assays
- 6-color staining
- Time-lapse video
- High content imaging
- Whole slide/mount imaging
Some of the bioimaging analyses offered:
- Total cell count
- Total fluorophore-labelled cell count (single color or multiple colors)
- Width/length measurement
- Cell/tissue orientation measurement
- Video analysis for cell/tissue movement
Why JangoCell? Every Customer Receives Personalized Service.
As a small business, we promise to always provide personalized service for each of our clients. Ask our current customers and they will tell you we are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are satisfied with our products or services.
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology
ZEISS Axio Observer 7 Inverted Microscope
JangoCell uses the ZEISS Axio Observer 7 Inverted Microscope with brightfield, darkfield, circular differential interference contrast and polarization, with the flexibility of widefield to super-resolution imaging and multimodal imaging of living and fixed specimens to support your research. JangoCell scientists and imaging technicians have the expertise to assist you from experimental design through image analysis and provide technical and scientific support to help you get the results you need. Let us be your cell staining and imaging service provider!
Advanced capabilities to meet your research needs:
- Apotome 3 significantly increases axial resolution as compared to conventional fluorescence microscopy, resulting in high-contrast optical sections that allow 3D rendering, even from thick specimens.
- Deconvolution using a patented algorithm for structured illumination improves your images even more. While retaining all the raw data, the system allows switching between widefield, optical section and deconvolved images for maximum flexibility and best comparability. The robust, easy to use deconvolution algorithms improve both lateral and axial resolution. Improved contrast and noise suppression better illustrates the structures of the examined object.
- The fast LED illumination system reduces cross-stimulation while increasing contrast and signal to noise ratio, while the virtual filters allow a wealth of excitation and emission combinations with high excitation intensity and particularly low phototoxicity for live cell imaging. This allows us to use any combination of fluorescence channels, brightfield, DIC and phase contrast, and can include up to 6 fluorophores.
Some of our other services include:
- Biomanufacturing – scalable cell line expansion services
- (2D) flask expansion or (3D) bioreactor expansion of cells
- Organoid generation services and organoid cell culture
- Identification, characterization, and validation of cell lines with our flow cytometry service
- Custom cell culture services for your cell lines
- Transfection of cell lines
- Custom in vitro studies for preclinical drug discovery, toxicity studies, and immunohistochemistry
- Cell line maintenance, including cryostorage & cryopreservation of cell lines (cell banking)
- Custom cell line development services & cell-based assay services