Stem Cell Services
JangoCell scientists and research technicians have extensive experience in stem cell production and stem cell manufacturing, having spent decades performing stem cell research and providing stem cell research services. Our team has expertise in stem cell isolation, stem cell expansion, and the differentiation of stem cells. We can source or culture your stem cells, as well as isolate tissues or cells from multiple species, tissues, ages, and sexes, so you are always using the right cell type for your specific cell experimentation.
As a cell-based research company at heart, we have completed extensive mesenchymal stem cell research, and have standardized methods for isolating mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) from multiple tissue types, including bone marrow, adipose tissue, umbilical cord, and placental tissues. We also provide custom stem cell research services to target your specific tissue of interest and provide mesenchymal stem cell isolation and expansion services, as well as stem cell differentiation and characterization.
Additionally, our cell line expansion services offer scalable bioprocessing solutions for expansion of your cell line for downstream use, from 2D flask cell expansion for smaller projects to 3D bioreactor cell expansion for larger studies, as well as organoid and spheroid generation and culture. Contact us today to find out what our cell contract research services can do to accelerate and enhance your stem cell studies.
Some of the services we offer:
- Stem cell line expansion services – scalable bioprocessing solutions
- 2D flask expansion or 3D bioreactor expansion of cells
- Organoid generation services and organoid culture services
- Testing services for cell therapies
- Custom in vitro drug testing
- Upstream harvesting and culture of tissues and cells
- Cell isolation from multiple species, tissues, ages, and sexes
- Stem cell differentiation & characterization services
- Standardized methods – stem cell isolation services and stem cell expansion services of cells from bone marrow, adipose tissue, umbilical cord, or placental tissues
- Customized methods – MSC isolation & expansion services to match your project goals
- Identification, characterization, and validation of stem cell lines with our flow cytometry service
- Standardized panels for BM-MSC, ADSC, UC-MSC, and placental MSC
- Custom cell culture services for your stem cells
- Stem cell assay development services
- Custom in vitro studies for preclinical drug discovery, toxicity studies, and immunohistochemistry
- Cell staining services & cell imaging services
- Cell line maintenance, including cryostorage & cryopreservation of cell lines (cell banking)
Why JangoCell? Custom Orders Can be Differentiated by Species, Tissue Type, Sex, and Age.
At JangoCell we provide cells that are differentiated by species, tissue type, sex, and age so as to provide the most appropriate cell type for your specific research. Sex and age can greatly affect the interpretation of results in preclinical research, therefore using the appropriate cell type for your specific study should be a primary consideration in basic research.
We also provide downstream in vitro experimental services for your preclinical studies. JangoCell scientists will work with you to design and perform experiments, analyze the data, and provide research reports to help you move your research forward, faster.
If there is a service you require that is not listed here, contact us for more information.