Do you need to conduct acute or chronic toxicity studies before moving to the next step of your research? As a full-service preclinical contract research organization (CRO), JangoCell offers custom cell biology research services for your in vitro studies, including custom in vitro drug testing for preclinical development and testing of pharmaceutical therapies or cell-based therapies, in addition to acute toxicity studies and chronic toxicity studies.
Assessment of cell viability / toxicity
We use a variety of methods to assess cell viability, apoptosis and toxicity. Cell viability is performed using traditional exclusion methods (fluorescent dyes, such as DAPI specific to the nuclei). Impaired cells allow dye penetration due to the cytotoxicity impeding membrane homeostasis, while in the live and healthy cells dye is pumped out; this results in the healthy cells showing a non-fluorescent phenotype and with dead cells being highly fluorescent. These cells can then be evaluated by flow cytometry, a statistically precise method. Cells are also counted and visualized under fluorescent microscopy. Staining of amine content is performed when working with fixed cells.
Contact us today to find out what our cell contract research services can do to support and enhance your toxicity studies.
Why JangoCell? Every Customer Receives Personalized Service.
As a small business, we promise to always provide personalized service for each of our clients. Ask our current customers and they will tell you we are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are satisfied with our products or services.
Some of the services we offer:
- Toxicity study services (acute & chronic)
- In vitro testing at various exposure levels and timepoints
- Preclinical drug discovery
- Custom in vitro drug testing and testing of pharmaceutical therapeutics
- Testing services for cell therapies
- Cell proliferation, viability, cytotoxicity, and morphology studies
- Custom in vitro assay development services
- Immunohistochemistry services
- Cell staining services and cell imaging services