Cryostorage Services and Cryopreservation Services
Preserve your cell lines, protect your research.
JangoCell offers secure cryostorage and cryopreservation services for your biological samples, tissues, and cell lines. We provide contract cryostorage services to protect your cells for future experiments, including long-term cell storage and cell banking. We have expertise in the cryopreservation of stem cells, primary cells, tumor cells, and immune cells. Liquid nitrogen storage provides valuable protection of your samples in case of emergencies, personnel disruptions, contamination, or other unexpected circumstances, and ensures you can continue your science.
JangoCell can safely ship your biological samples, tissues, and cell lines when you need them:
- Transfer to outside research facilities and institutions
- Distribute to collaborative partners
- Send to off-site analytical testing laboratories
We offer a range of cell freezing services and cryostorage services, from liquid nitrogen (-196˚C) to -20˚C or -80˚C mechanical freezers. Get the peace of mind that comes from having off-site, backup storage of your important samples.
Contact us today to find out what our cryostorage services can do to support your research.
Why JangoCell? Every Customer Receives Personalized Service.
As a small business, we promise to always provide personalized service for each of our clients. Ask our current customers and they will tell you we are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are satisfied with our products or services.
Some of our other services include:
- Biomanufacturing – scalable cell line expansion services
- (2D) flask expansion or (3D) bioreactor expansion of cells
- Organoid generation services and organoid cell culture
- Identification, characterization, and validation of cell lines with our flow cytometry service
- Custom cell culture services for your cell lines
- Transfection of cell lines
- Custom cell line development services & cell-based assay services
- Custom in vitro studies for preclinical drug discovery, toxicity studies, and immunohistochemistry
- Cell staining services & cell imaging services