Contract Flow Cytometry Services
Expert analysis. Fast turnaround. Support from start to finish.
Are you looking for precise characterization of your cells or particles? JangoCell offers contract flow cytometry services, including standard and custom panels, as well as low-cost options using your own antibodies. With experienced technicians, state-of-the-art resources, and a strong commitment to your project, our flow cytometry experts can aid in your research or product development and help you get the results you need.
- We work with you to determine your project needs
- Reasonable hourly rates available for all projects
- Ask how our flow capabilities can move your research forward
Contact us to learn more or to request a quote. We offer pickup in the Madison, WI area.
Flow Cytometry CRO Services: Capabilities & Cell Subpopulation Analyses
- Biomarker detection
- Biomarker assessment
- Cell counting
- Cell-based assays
- Cell phenotyping
- Cell viability (Live/Dead Assay)
- Target validation
- Cell characterization
- Industry standard instrumentation
Standard panels or custom service
JangoCell has standard panels for flow cytometry of mesenchymal stem cells (MSC), flow cytometry of adipose-derived stem cells (ADSC), flow cytometry of PBMCs, as well as various differentiated cell types. We have vast experience in the development of panels with high specificity for particular cell types, and have panels for adipocytes, osteocytes, chondrocytes, and various neuronal lineages amongst others. These markers allow us to determine successful differentiation of stem cells into specific cell types. In the case of a mixed cell population, we have the capability to sort cells based on biological markers. Let us be your flow cytometry service provider.
- Standard panels
- BM-MSC, ADSC, UC-MSC, PBMC and T cell
- Rat, dog, cat, and human
- Optimized and standardized
- Custom panels
- Primary cell and stem cell markers
- Identification and characterization of cell line
- Validation of cell type / phenotype
- Neuronal and reproductive tissue markers
Why JangoCell? We can help move your research forward, faster.
JangoCell is ready to help you generate the in vitro and preclinical data you need with our contract flow cytometry services.
Utilizing state-of-the-art technology
Attune NxT Flow Cytometer
JangoCell uses the ThermoFisher Attune NxT Flow Cytometer platform with up to 14 channels of detection (colors) for fast, efficient, and flexible flow analyses. We can assist you from experimental design through sample processing and data analysis. Whether you are still in the planning phase or are ready to ship us your samples, we provide the flow cytometry service you need. Let us be your flow cytometry service provider!
- Efficient – up to 10X faster than traditional flow cytometric analyzers
- Flexible – up to 14 colors; 14 individual detectors
- High-sensitivity determination of biomarkers in multi-cell samples
Some of our other services include:
- Biomanufacturing – scalable cell line expansion services
- (2D) flask expansion or (3D) bioreactor expansion of cells
- Organoid generation services and organoid cell culture
- Custom cell culture services for your cell lines
- Transfection of cell lines
- Contract cell line development services
- Custom in vitro studies for preclinical drug discovery, toxicity studies, and immunohistochemistry
- Custom cell-based assay services
- Cell staining services & cell imaging services
- Cell line maintenance, including cryostorage & cryopreservation of cell lines (cell banking)