For mixing, preparing, and storing samples and other liquids, we offer 15 and 50 ml centrifuge tubes with screw cap and conical base by Sarstedt. Available in sterile racks, sterile bags, or non-sterile/non-assembled bulk bags; made from high-quality polypropylene or transparent polystyrene (15 ml size only); with conical base; non-pyrogenic, non-cytotoxic when sterile pre-assembled; with graduations and writing space on each tube. Also available CE certified, free from DNA, DNase/RNase, pyrogens/endotoxins, non-cytotoxic, sterile, and pre-assembled.
Features of Sarstedt Centrifuge Tubes with Screw Cap and Conical Base
- Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene or transparent polystyrene (15 ml size only)
- Graduations and writing space on the side of each tube
- Available in sterile racks (Styrofoam rack) and sterile or non-sterile bulk bags
- Sterile, non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic when pre-assembled
- Polypropylene tubes autoclavable up to 121 °C
- Available CE certified, free from DNA, DNase/RNase, pyrogens/endotoxins, non-cytotoxic, sterile, and pre-assembled
- *Do not screw cap on tightly when autoclaving
Supplied by Sarstedt. Usually ships within 1 week.
Note: picture shown not necessarily indicative of tube size/color