For mixing, preparing, and storing samples and other liquids, we offer 15 mL centrifuge tubes with screw cap and conical base by Sarstedt. Available in non-sterile/non-assembled bulk bags; made from high-quality polypropylene or transparent polystyrene (15 mL size only); conical base; with graduations and writing space on each tube. Also available CE certified, free from DNA, DNase/RNase, pyrogens/endotoxins, non-cytotoxic, sterile, and pre-assembled, in sterile racks or bags.
Features of Non-Sterile Sarstedt Centrifuge Tube with Screw Cap and Conical Base
- Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene or transparent polystyrene (15 mL size only)
- Graduations and writing space on the side of each tube
- Available in non-sterile bulk bags
- Red cap included (non-assembled)
- Polypropylene tubes autoclavable up to 121°C
- *Do not screw cap on tightly when autoclaving
Centrifuge tubes are also known as: centrifuge vials, centrifuge bottles, conical centrifuge tubes, conical tubes, polypropylene centrifuge tubes, and centrifuge test tubes
Supplied by Sarstedt. Usually ships within 1 week. Sarstedt products can only be shipped within the continental United States (U.S.).
Note: picture shown not necessarily indicative of tube size/color