For mixing, preparing, and storing samples and other liquids, we offer 15 mL centrifuge tubes with screw cap and conical base by Sarstedt. Available in sterile racks or sterile bags; made from high-quality polypropylene or transparent polystyrene (15 mL size only); with conical base; non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic when sterile pre-assembled; with graduations and writing space on each tube. Also available CE certified, free from DNA, DNase/RNase, pyrogens/endotoxins, non-cytotoxic, sterile, and pre-assembled.
Features of Sterile Sarstedt Centrifuge Tube with Screw Cap and Conical Base
- Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene or transparent polystyrene (15 mL size only)
- Graduations and writing space on the side of each tube
- Available in sterile racks (Styrofoam rack) or sterile bags
- Sterile, non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic when pre-assembled
- Also available CE certified, free from DNA, DNase/RNase, pyrogens/endotoxins, non-cytotoxic, sterile, and pre-assembled
- Polypropylene tubes autoclavable up to 121°C
- *Do not screw cap on tightly when autoclaving
Centrifuge tubes are also known as: centrifuge vials, centrifuge bottles, conical centrifuge tubes, conical tubes, polypropylene centrifuge tubes, and centrifuge test tubes
Supplied by Sarstedt. Usually ships within 1 week. Sarstedt products can only be shipped within the continental United States (U.S.).
Note: picture shown not necessarily indicative of tube size/color