For mixing, preparing, and storing samples and other liquids, we offer 15 mL centrifuge tubes with screw cap and conical base by Sarstedt. Available in sterile bags; made from high-quality polypropylene; conical base; pre-assembled; CE certified, free from DNA, DNase/RNase, pyrogens/endotoxins, non-cytotoxic, and sterile; with graduations and writing space on each tube.
Features of Sarstedt Centrifuge Tubes with Screw Cap and Conical Base
- Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene
- Graduations and writing space on the side of each tube
- Available in sterile bulk bags
- Sterile and pre-assembled
- CE certified, free from DNA, DNase/RNase, pyrogens/endotoxins, and non-cytotoxic
- Polypropylene tubes autoclavable up to 121°C
- *Do not screw cap on tightly when autoclaving
Centrifuge tubes are also known as: centrifuge vials, centrifuge bottles, conical centrifuge tubes, and centrifuge test tubes
Supplied by Sarstedt. Usually ships within 1 week.
Note: picture shown not necessarily indicative of tube size/color