The EZ-Open Top cell culture flask by Nacalai USA features a peel-off cover that allows direct access to your cell culture, making cell and media retrieval quick and easy.
Typical cell culture flasks reduce the risk of contamination, but the small opening makes it difficult to access the cell culture, specifically when trying to retrieve cells. Furthermore, if cell scraping is necessary, it’s very cumbersome using a standard culture flask and some of your precious cells could be lost.
The peel-off cover is made from toxin-free PET/PE material, with an overlapping edge to make peeling it off easy and efficient. The cover material is transparent for easy visualization, including microscopic examination. The strong heat welding of the cover makes this culture vessel leak-proof, despite liquid content. The flasks are made of a high-quality polystyrene, have side volume graduations, and are tissue-culture treated. The filtered screw cap uses a 2.0 µm hydrophobic membrane for efficient gas exchange.
- Peel-off cover allows easy access to the culture surface
- High quality polystyrene, angled-neck flask is tissue-culture treated
- Filtered screw cap with 2.0 µm hydrophobic membrane for efficient gas exchange
- Peel-off cover is made of toxin-free PET/PE material
- Leak-proof culture vessel with strong heat welding
*This flask cannot be re-closed after peel-off cover is removed. Only filter screw caps should be used with this product.
Supplied by Nacalai USA.