For mixing, preparing, and storing samples and other liquids, we offer 1.5 ml microcentrifuge test and reaction tubes with a SafeSeal, wide-hinged, attached cap by Sarstedt.
Features of Sarstedt SafeSeal microcentrifuge test and reaction tubes
- Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene (PP)
- Retaining cam ensures cap is firmly closed, even under thermal load
- Wide-hinged, attached cap for easy and precise closure
- Large writing space on cap
- Injected graduation and writing space on the side of each tube
- Can be centrifuged up to 30,000 x g* (2.0 ml up to 25,000 x g*)
- Autoclavable up to 121 °C
*Filled with demineralized water (low surface tension) up to nominal volume, at 20°C for 90 minutes in a fixed-angle rotor.
Supplied by Sarstedt.
Note: picture shown not necessarily indicative of tube size/color