For mixing, preparing, and storing samples and other liquids, we offer 0.5 mL, 1.5 mL, and 2.0 mL non-sterile microcentrifuge test and reaction tubes by Celltreat.
Characteristics of Celltreat Non-Sterile Microcentrifuge Tubes
- Tubes have frosted marking spot and engraved graduations
- Attached flat, flip-top cap is easy to open and close with one hand
- High-quality polypropylene material
- Can be centrifuged up to 20,000 x g
- Convenient resealable bag is a practical alternative to folding and taping opened bags
- Also available in sterile format
- Autoclavable up to 121 °C
Microcentrifuge tubes are also known as: microtubes, Eppendorf tubes, microfuge tubes, EP tubes, micro centrifuge tubes, and reaction tubes.
Supplied by Celltreat. Limit 12 cases total of Celltreat products.
Note: picture shown not necessarily indicative of cap style or tube size/color