The Single Channel Pipettors by abm are affordable lightweight instruments which offer high precision and accuracy with an ergonomic design for superior control and comfort, reducing hand strain injuries and/or fatigue. These pipettes are suitable for liquids of various densities, with a corrosion-resistant ejecting tip shaft device to prevent cross-contamination.
The set of 4 pipettors (SKUs: ABM-B250, ABM-B251, ABM-B252 and ABM-B253) can easily pipette minuscule volumes from 0.1 µl to higher volumes such as 1000 µl and are compatible with most standard commercially available tips.
- Thumb-friendly spring system
- Color-coded labeling system to distinguish capacity volume ranges
- Easy calibration without the need of special tools
- Comfortable and lightweight to reduce hand strain
- Able to pipette liquids of varying densities
Supplied by Applied Biological Materials (abm). Usually ships in 3 business days.