For cell culture and other work with sterile solutions in the ml range, we offer serological pipettes by Sarstedt. Available in 1 ml, 2 ml, 5 ml, 10 ml, 25 ml, and 50 ml volumes. Made from transparent polystyrene and printed with a positive and negative scale. Serological pipettes are compatible with all common pipettor types, use the international color code for differentiation, and are available as individually wrapped sterile pipettes or in sterile bulk packaging.
Features of Sarstedt Serological Pipettes
- Manufactured from transparent polystyrene
- Simple identification using international color code on the pipette and on each individual blister pack
- Larger pipetting volume due to negative graduations
- Variable handling due to counter reverse graduations
- Universal fit in the most common pipetting aids
- Guide ribs on the filter end of the 25 ml pipettes offer a stable fit in the retaining adapter of pipetting aids
- Easy to open, static-free packaging
- Available in individual sterile packaging or in bulk sterile packaging
- *Pipettes in individual sterile packaging are certified non-pyrogenic-/endotoxin-free and non-cytotoxic
Supplied by Sarstedt. Usually ships within 1 week.
Note: picture shown not necessarily indicative of pipette size/color