For cell culture and other work with sterile solutions in the ml range, we offer serological pipettes by Sarstedt. Available in 1 ml, 2 ml, 5 ml, 10 ml, 25 ml, and 50 ml volumes. Made from transparent polystyrene and printed with a positive and negative scale. Serological pipettes are compatible with all common pipettor types, use the international color code for differentiation, and are available as individually wrapped sterile pipettes or in sterile bulk packaging.
25 ml serological pipette in optimized design
Due to their weight, 25 ml pipettes generally have a considerable range of movement in pipetting aid adapters. This makes it more difficult to handle them and to dispense the precise amount of sample material and in the worst cases can lead to a poor seal between the pipette and the adapter.
- Small guide ribs on the mouthpiece of the pipette provide an improved fit in the pipetting aid adapter, to minimize undesirable motion of the filled pipette
- The close contact between the guide ribs and the adapter housing minimizes dripping from unwanted movement
Features of Sarstedt Serological Pipettes
- Manufactured from transparent polystyrene
- Simple identification using international color code on the pipette and on each individual blister pack
- Larger pipetting volume due to negative graduations
- Variable handling due to counter reverse graduations
- Universal fit in the most common pipetting aids
- Easy to open, static-free packaging
- Available in individual sterile packaging or in bulk sterile packaging
- *Pipettes in individual sterile packaging are certified non-pyrogenic-/endotoxin-free and non-cytotoxic
Supplied by Sarstedt. Usually ships within 1 week.
Note: picture shown not necessarily indicative of pipette size/color