Adjustable single channel pipettors by abm are built for reliable functionality and high precision performance. The ergonomic, lightweight design offers user comfort, reducing hand strain injuries and fatigue. Suitable for liquids of various densities, these manual single channel pipettes have a corrosion-resistant ejecting tip shaft device that helps prevent cross-contamination.
These pipettes are an affordable addition to any lab, at pricing that’s better than re-calibrating old pipettes.
- Available in volume ranges from 0.1µl to 1000µl
- Able to pipette liquids of varying densities
- Hassle-free disassembly and cleaning of the pipette shaft
- Comfortable and lightweight to reduce hand strain
- Color-coded to easily distinguish capacity volume ranges
- Compatible with most standard commercially available tips
- Each pipette comes with an easy-to-use calibration tool
- Instead of sending pipettes for calibration, save time and money by doing it yourself
- 1 Year Warranty
Supplied by Applied Biological Materials (abm). Usually ships in 3 business days.
Note: picture shown not necessarily indicative of pipette size/volume or color
Single channel pipettes are also known as: single channel pipets, single-channel pipets, single-channel pipettes, micropipettes, micropipettors, single channel pipettors, automatic single-channel pipettes, variable volume pipettes, automatic pipettes, mechanical pipettes, and laboratory pipettes