Characteristics of Celltreat Tissue Culture Flasks for Suspension Cells
- Non-treated culture flask for suspension cell culture
- Stable base enables filling / adding media with the flask standing upright
- Convenient zip-closure bag is a practical alternative to folding and taping opened bags
- Large opening, canted neck design and moderate angles allow easy access to entire flask surface; ideal for cell scrapers
- Flask is printed with lot number and expiration date for easy identification and tracking
- Angled design is easier to access than square or U-shaped flasks
- Thick, durable walls
- Free from DNase/RNase, non-pyrogenic, and sterile
- Molded, interlocking T design for improved stacking – included on 75, 182 & 300 cm² and 250, 600 & 850 mL size flasks only
- Vent cap features 0.22 μm hydrophobic membrane
Suspension culture flasks are also known as: non-treated flasks, cell culture flasks, t-flasks for cell culture, suspension cell culture flasks, suspension tissue culture flasks, and culture flasks
Supplied by Celltreat. Limit 12 cases total of Celltreat products.
Note: picture shown not necessarily indicative of cap type or flask size selected.