Characteristics of Celltreat Tissue Culture Flasks for Adherent Cells
- Tissue culture treated flasks by Celltreat have a uniform hydrophilic surface ideal for consistent cell attachment of adherent cells
- Stable base enables filling / adding media with the flask standing upright
- Convenient zip-closure bag is a practical alternative to folding and taping opened bags
- Large opening, canted neck design and moderate angles allow easy access to entire flask surface; ideal for cell scrapers
- Flask is printed with lot number and expiration date for easy identification and tracking
- Angled design is easier to access than square or U-shaped flasks
- Free from DNase/RNase, non-pyrogenic, and sterile
- 182 cm2 flask offers more growth area than standard 175 cm2 flasks
- 300 cm2 flask offers a large culture area with the convenience of a single layer flask
- Molded, interlocking T design for improved stacking – included on 75, 182 & 300 cm² and 250, 600, and 850 mL size flasks only
Tissue culture flasks are also known as: TC treated flasks, tissue culture treated flasks, cell culture flasks, cell culture treated flasks, t-flasks for cell culture, and culture flasks.
Supplied by Celltreat. Limit 12 cases total of Celltreat products.
Note: picture shown not necessarily indicative of cap type or flask size selected.